Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Beautiful mind, beautiful love.

Not everyone is able to love unconditionally, to see his beloved's flaws and not force him to change.
Few are able to love you as much as you need so you can become a better version of yourself. Keep on staying by you side offering all the support you need seeking your own well being -not their comfort- without "forcing" you to improve, instead "encouraging" you.
But on the other hand, not everyone accepts this kind of healing love. Some people just refuse it, either because their ego does not allow them to admit that they have flaws, or because they do not allow themselves to believe that they deserve this beautiful love. 
So they just refuse it.
Some people did not teach themselves how to be as simple as little children and accept love as is, or accept help when needed.
That's why I admire The Beautiful Mind story.
Alicia loved him unconditionally, she offered beyond logic or human capacities. What she did is too clear for me to talk about, everyone knows that what she did is beyond everyone's dreams..
But I believe he had an important role, otherwise the everlasting story would not exist. it would have simply died at a stage as a lot of other sad forgotten stories.
He didn't deny that there is something wrong, he admitted it to himslef, was courageous enough to declare it to others (Nash: She never gets old! Marcee can't be real; she never gets old! )
He accepted her healing love, he finally asked & accepted help & begged her to stay for support. She loved him unconditionally seeking his best being but without trying to change him or his uniqueness.
She is a real hero, and him too because not everyone can accept this kind of stormic helpful love or offer it :)
 @marmaritaaa
Alicia: I'm sorry, just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance.
Nash: What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me to the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional, and back. I have made the most important discovery of my career - the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. I am only here tonight because of you You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons. Thank you.


Nash: They are my past. Everyone is haunted by their past.
I've gotten used to ignoring them and I think, as a result, they've kind of given up on me. I think that's what it's like with all our dreams and our nightmares, Martin, we've got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment